Thursday, February 3, 2011

OK! Now to the new stuff!

I apologize to all my faithful readers for the lack of blogging, yes all three of you. :) hehe

So here's what I've been up to, and what I hope to share through my blog in the next few posts.

  • I started weight watchers as of January 8th, 2010 and have lost 15 pounds up until this point! I will hopefully be posting some recipes/snack ideas/tips and tricks. (This was a suggestion from Greta, which I will honor :) )
  • I have been a crocheting maniac, so I'd love to post some pictures of my final products
  • Kyle and I have booked a cruise that we will be going on with our whole family for our one year anniversary/my niece's graduation/my brother and sister-in-law's 20th anniversary/my mom's 62nd birthday/kyle's mom and her fiance's honeymoon. Phew. What a celebration that is going to be! I can't wait!!!! I'll be posting a blog about the room that we are going to have; I am REALLY excited about that.
  • Most recently, I have had quite a week. I stayed at the hospital for 60 hours straight because of the ice and snow! I went in Monday night and I finally got home today at 8:30 AM. I won't be expanding on that here, because I have so many stories!!
Ok that's it. I shouldn't be in need of anything to write about for the next few weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment