Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Did I Win the Lottery?



I sure feel like it.
My life has changed so much in the last year, it just doesn't seem possible sometimes.
Since I have a new user friendly and blogger friendly laptop (pictured above), I'm hoping to actually keep up on my blog this time, and since there HAVE been so many changes in my life, I felt that not only a new post, but a new blog was in order.
In the last year I have:
  • Gained a husband
  • Gained one hundred pounds of labrador retriever
  • Completely redecorated the apartment ( now our apartment)
  • Moved aforementioned husband out of and into two new places before any vows were exchanged
  • Bought two new cars
  • Gone to some fabulous concerts
  • Seen some pretty funny comedians
  • Laughed uncontrollably
  • Cried a little bit
  • Blogged .... probably once

So now you're caught up...

Can't wait to start seeing my life in blogpost-opportunity goggles. Hope our life makes for some interesting reads. Glad to be back in the blogging world.



No comments:

Post a Comment